9 November 2009

Photo exhibition

An important date for me has been confirmed...
Friday November 20th will be my first solo-photo exhibition !!!

The venue is in the premises of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Part of proceeds from the sale of photos will go to the Canassist Society (Charity association).
Around 30 different photographs will be displayed this evening.

Due to security reasons, only invited people will be able to enter the compound. If you are interested, drop me a mail so I can check to add your name on the security list.

2 comments:

Owen said...

Hi Arnaud, I'm really interested, but I may have trouble getting to Delhi tonight... so I guess you can leave my name off the list... but hey, that's fantastic, I hope you have a great reception from all who see your work !!! Excellent news, please let us know how it went, ok ?

Felicitations, entre toi et Loulou, tous les deux, votre travail mérite d'être largement vu (à mon humble avis)

Babzy.B said...

Bonne chance pour l'Expo !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin